We’re committed to helping you.
Aurora Travel Service Air Reservations
Importance of Exact Spelling of Name on your Ticket
- Airline tickets are only useable on the airline for which they are purchased.
- Each ticket is for a specific flight, time and cities
- Lower cost tickets are usually not changeable, non-refundable and may carry additional restrictions.
- Each ticket is issued in a specific person's name and are usually non-transferable.
Aurora Travel Service takes special care to understand the unique needs of each of our clients and tries to find the best itineraries, prices, and airports for their air travel.
We furnish our clients with the information they need when navigating the frequently "unfriendly" skies and help to make it a pleasant experience.
Names on each ticket must be the exact spelling of the first and last names as they appear on the government-issued photo ID: driver's license for domestic travel within the U.S.; U.S. passports for international travel.
In addition to the name on your ticket, TSA now requires entering each passenger's complete name, including middle name or middle initial, and date of birth as it appears on the government-issued ID.
- Checks are NOT accepted as payment for Air Tickets
- Cash and Credit/Debit Cards are accepted as payment
- Payment type cannot be split, it is either all on debit/credit card or all in cash
- Payment is required at time of booking
- We may be able to hold a reservation overnight but the price is not guaranteed
- Aurora Travel charges $35 to issue each ticket, including exchanges and cancellations
Bag Fees vary with each airline and are determined by class of service, destination, and if they are checked or carry-on. We advise that you click on one of the links below to check the current rules of the airline you're flying.
Cancellation or Change Fees
Airlines charge fees and penalties for changes and cancellations when a new ticket is reissued. Domestic flights are usually $150 and international ranges from $250 - $300. In addition to the penalty fee any additional fare is collected. For example, if your original ticket was $200 and the new fare is $300, you pay the additional $100 in addition to the penalty fee.
Airline Baggage Policy Links Click on one of these below to view current bag policy and fees